- Can I get help selecting the right conveyor for my application?
Absolutely. Please call us and we will be happy to assist you in the selection of your conveyor.
- I can’t find the exact conveyor I am looking for on your website, are there more available?
Yes. We feature low profile powered and standard gravity conveyors for sale online. Our product line is much more extensive, please call us and we can assist you with further details about specific conveyors.
- Is someone able to visit my site to help me determine my conveyor system needs?
Our expert sales and engineering staff can help you select the appropriate conveyor for your application. In certain areas we are able to make on site sales visits. Please contact us for more information
- What kind of information should I have to get a formal quote on a conveyor?
Please see our request for quote form (LINK). By providing this information, it will give a clear picture of your requirements. But more generally consider the following few items for requirements: the type of system, your production rate, shifts per day, load size and weight, the items being conveyed, elevations and curves, and unique or special application or environment.
- How about maintenance; what should I expect to spend?
Depending on the system, maintenance can be very simple and infrequent, but can become more complex and more frequent as usage and complexity of the system increases. It is probably best to speak with a CC-EFI expert about your application.
- Are replacement rollers available? What kind of information do I need to obtain a quote?
We provide almost all kinds of replacement rollers. Generally speaking we require the diameter, wall gauge, between frame dimension, shaft type and size, retention (spring or pin), taper, and any special features. Below is a list of links to some drawings that make it easy to get the dimensions you need.
- Straight Roller - Gravity
- Straight Roller - Line shaft - single groove
- Straight Roller - Line shaft - double groove (One End)
- Straight Roller - Line shaft - double groove (Opposite ends)
- Straight Roller - Line shaft - triple groove
- Straight Roller - Chain Driven - Single sprocket
- Straight Roller - Chain Driven - Double Sprocket (One End)
- Straight Roller - Chain Driven - Double Sprocket (Opposite Ends)
- Tapered Roller - Gravity
- Tapered Roller - Line shaft - single groove
- Tapered Roller - Line shaft - double groove (Same End)
- Tapered Roller - Chain Driven - single sprocket (Large End)
- Tapered Roller - Chain Driven - single sprocket (Small End)
- Tapered Roller - Chain Driven - double sprocket (Large End)
- Tapered Roller - Chain Driven - double sprocket (Small End)
- Drive Pulleys
- Do you provide service for your conveyors; for conveyors that you did not sell?
Yes, we provide on-site service, in certain areas, for all makes and models of conveyor. Please contact us for more details.
- Can you help me with a replacement belt?
Absolutely. Our in-house belt fabrication shop lets us make nearly any belt for any conveyor. Our service team is available to install any belt as well. Give us a call for more information.
- What about custom or special conveyors?
Conveyer & Caster - Equipment for Industry has always prided itself on ingenuity and creativity in its approach to solutions. With strong vendor relations and an in-house installation and service department, we are able to provide unique, custom conveyors. Please contact us with your situation.
- What about controls for my powered conveyor?
We are able to provide control packages custom designed to suit your specific application. From as simple as a basic operator control to sortation, indexing and variable speed drives; our solutions can be custom tailored to your application.