Structural Style Pallet Racking
|Structural Style Pallet Rack|
Pallet racks constructed of hot rolled structural channel have long been known as being extraordinarily capable of withstanding the wear and tear of the toughest environments. This has always made structural style pallet racks popular for use in freezers, coolers, and distribution facilities. Today, with intense competition forcing nearly every company to increase throughput, structural pallet racks have become a popular choice in many different industries. Structural steel pallet rack is unmatched for heavy load, capacity and resistance to impact.
Structural steel pallet racks offer the same superior performance and outstanding quality as our other storage systems. Structural pallet racks are made with hot rolled steel channel uprights, the frames are welded to form a rigid, strong support for the beams. Beams are bolted with two 1/2" diameter bolts at each end to provide shelf capacities up to 20,000 pounds.
Structural Style Pallet Racks Benefits and Features:
- 3" and 4" welded structural steel frames
- 3" to 6" beam depths available
- Bolted beam-to-column construction
- Beams adjustable in 2" increments
- Simplicity of design - heavy load capacity
- Greater resistance to localized impact damage
- Easy cleaning - open channel shape
- Multiple color selections
- Simple Installation
- Wide range of accessories available