We’ve got some big news. It’s roughly three-times bigger, as a matter of fact. In October 2018, we purchased a building on the corner of Crocker and Clemens Roads in Westlake, Ohio. Over the past four months, we’ve worked around-the-clock to get its 75,000 square feet cleaned up, refitted, and ready to go. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be moving into our new offices next week. We’ll be open and ready for business on Monday, March 4 at 29570 Clemens Road, Westlake, Ohio 44145.
I’m a customer, how will this affect me?
There will be some interruption of service for our customers. We’re not pretending that we’ll be able to ship orders while we’re moving all of our inventory. Here’s what it will look like:
- Our last shipping day in Cleveland is Wednesday, February 27
- Our first shipping day in Westlake is Monday, March 4
- No warehouse orders will ship Thursday the 28th or Friday the 1st
- Orders shipped directly from the manufacturer to you will not be affected
- Our customer service and accounting teams will be available by phone and email throughout
Based on that, if you have concerns about pending orders, please contact your account manager or our customer service team. We’re happy to work with you.
I’m a vendor, how can I help?
Thanks for asking! You may have open orders with us. Our purchasing team will communicate with you directly and specifically to update affected orders